Wednesday, November 28, 2012

LIA results and Upcoming FAIR testing

Greetings All!
     As you know, we have been taking Reading LIA this week. One wonderful thing about LIA is I get immediate results. I have to say, I am AMAZED!! Our scores were AWESOME!!!!! 92% of our class (both groups) made growth!! 81% made tremendous growth!! There is a pizza party on its way for those students who increased their score significantly. Parents, I will be in contact very soon to talk with you about these scores.
    Secondly, at Conference Night in October, I told you we would be taking FAIR again in January. However, I was mistaken. In the past we have taken our second round in January, this year we will be taking FAIR Round Two next Tuesday, December 4th and Friday, December 14th.

Love to All,
Mrs. Cribbs

No comments:

Post a Comment