Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy November!!

Just a few reminders:

-Buy your yearbooks now!! See the order form that came home last week or our school website. You don't want to miss this opportunity.
- Thanksgiving Feast November 20th at 10:45. Let me know what you can bring.
- We are in desperate need of pencils and cap erasers.
- Reading/writing logs are due on Thursdays now. Please follow the weekly rubrics (They change.)Thursday nights are FCAT weekly practice. (Please use UNRAVEL! It's a MUST!)
- Be looking for a flyer about our Christmas Party at my house on December 21st. :)

Love to ALL!
Mrs. Cribbs

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the Thanksgiving Feast! Food is my love language! HA! I sent in some pencils earlier this week and I'll try to send in some more. Can't wait for Christmas! It's my FAVORITE!!

    ReplyDelete